Re: [tor-relays] Measuring inter-relay connectivity (

I think it's good that there's a few tools to do this so we can
compare notes, but I'm going to use the tool I wrote since it has
resume functionality AND a partitioning scheme such that multiple
workers (perhaps on different machines) can in parallel scan the tor
network. It uses the Fisher Yates shuffle algorithm to make sure that
I do not hose relays with rapid successive circuit builds.

I'll make a new github repo for this since right now the code is
embedded in a dev branch of the bwscanner repo.