Re: [tor-talk] Tor in the media

i think roger dingledine presented some short timeline evidence awhile back in a video i saw but this is from memory.

a US university and the DoJ usa tallied tor traffic on their relay and only found something like 3% "unwanted" traffic.

that could have included things like copyrighted music sharing.
the study wasn't continued for some reason.

maybe someone who can correctly recall the event or study can fill in some blanks and verify but ...

only 3% "unwanted" traffic. that's easy to take IMO.