CVS and other hosting issues

I have noticed quite a bit of talk lately about moving to Sourceforge, but I
am not clear as to why.  Seul, which is where you are currently hosted anyway,
should be able to provide CVS access for the project.  I can look into getting
it set up for you, if you need someone to do so.

I joined the list a short while ago, as I loved Archon for the original
Nintendo, and am thrilled to see interest in this project alive again.  If
there is anything else needed, feel free to contact me, and I will see if Seul
can provide it for you.

--
Daniel E. Markle