Re: Variations in creature stats (was Re: intro)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Robert Rendell wrote:
> I'd probably prefer to have the option between tile-constrained movement or
> free movement as an option under some sort of "preferences" dialog.

> As for the creature stats, what would people feel about having them
> specified as part of the theme?

  Not a bad idea.  I personally might want to change pictures w/o changing
the behavior of the pieces, but this still may be the best way of handling
it.

  You know, if we go down this path too far, we will have to provide
per-side themes.  Folks could have tournaments using custom made 'teams'.
I'll make mine look like Hoskey players!  :)