Data files

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking a bit about the data files in xarchon.  Most notable is the
issue with symlinks:  the sprite loading routines can identify two or more
data items that are the same (one being a real file, the others being a
symlink to it).

In the move to cvs, all the symlinks have disappeared.  Perhaps this can be
fixed, but I vote for one large data file containing all the data items,
instead.   It feels more clean, and might even speed up the initialization.

I may be thinking a little too much ahead here, but it should also ease the
deployment of new themes.

How does that sound?