[bos-dev] accessors of BW

Hi guys,

I'm new in the mail list, so I hope my question won't be out of subject.

For a project at school we have to develop a "black box" software which take in "IN" some informations of the game (number of unit of the enemy/of us, building ...), and in OUT some actions to do in the game (create guys/buildings, path finding, ...). In fact this is an AI in live.
The first idea was to use the Lua functions, which seem to be really easy to use and enough complete. The problem is that we can't take the informations of the game, and give them to our application by Lua (like a socket).
So my question is "Is there another means to obtain the informations of the game, or the only one is the Lua ?"

I hope I'm "understable"

Best regards.

Crahels.

PS : Sorry for my English, I'm "just" French :p