[bos-dev] [patch #7399] Lua map generator

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

here is a LUA generic map generator, which might be useful for BOS.
It is intended to be used together with random map scripts written in LUA
similar to the rms of the Age of Empires series. I realize there is work to do
till it is useful for BOS, and I'm willing to invest some time in that.

The main interface is Generator.lua, the main files to execute are the
generator_example files.

This release, v0.1.1 is under the terms of the GPLv2 or any later version.

Best regards,
  RedAdder (peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx)

File Attachments:

Date: Sa 20 Nov 2010 22:18:53 GMT  Name: generator_0.1.1_GPLv2.7z  Size: 57kB