[bos-dev] [patch #7404] new map: bigbridgebattle

Update of patch #7404 (project stratagus-bos):

             Assigned to:                    None => mvw

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I tested the level. Your view regarding resources is original.

The AI attacks with Bombers, but they are not effective against gun turrets.
Why don't you use choppers? They can destroy all gun turrets...

The landscape is a bit boring. Maybe you can dress it up, and make the shape
of the lake a bit less uniform?

Why are there so many vaults? - 4 would suffice...

I modified the supplied files a bit to be more conform with the rest of
Boswars regarding capitalization, corrected the copyright, ... etc., some
details. Also, I placed the files in the correct folder and zipped it up - see
attachment.

(file #22100)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: bigbridgebattle.map.zip        Size:4 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7404>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/