National Development online meeting/discussion

Hi everyone,

I have been talking with Shaun and Romana on irc and we would like to
organise a meeting to talk about national development and the problems
that the states other than victoria are facing.

The current proposed time is 8:30 EST on Easter Monday

I would really like someone from NSW to attend if possible.

what I'm aiming for is to get an idea of what sort of model people would
most prefer for the eventual shape of computerbank in australia. I will
attend and be able to answer q's about what's going on here in victoria.

please send rsvp's and or appologies to the list

Grant Diffey aka "nevyn"

Vice-President of Computerbank Victoria Inc.
http://www.computerbank.org.au/

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/