Thank You

Hi Patricia.

You are the one who got me involved in this project! Remember the day you sent an e-mail through my wish list. THANK YOU! and I really mean that. I think this is a very worthwhile Project.

Next Meeting  of the Q'ld Branch is at 7.30 Thursday 10-8-2000
37 Norman Street, Annerley.

The first meeting went well Q'ld Branch of Computerbank is a underway.
The feeling at the first meeting was that we could start with my Indigenous Cottage Industries Network Project.
I intend to write up a sheet about that project over the weekend for discussion next week.
 If it is decided to go with that project as the first. I feel that it would be easy for me to find ISP sponsorship as the support given from Computer I think it would be attractive to ISP people. I also think there will be no trouble getting the computers to get started. There are lots of doors I can knock on.
I have spoken to a friend in media a story for"The Australian" about the whole Computerbank  Q'ld Branch and the first project would make an appealing story.
One Question : What is your membership fees. Do you have membership for people who just want to be a member. This information is more then likely on your web site.
Regards
Kerry Bowden O.a.M.
www.queenslandgovernment.com
www.secretwomensbusiness.com.au