Re: [Computerbank] monitor recall

Of course thanks to the engineering of CRT's it should only affect one
of the earth's hemispheres (in this case the northern). CRT's have to be
built for the specific hemisphere that they are used in.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:17:39PM +0930, Romana Challans arranged a set of bits into the following: