RE: [Computerbank] monitor recall

Thank you Romana...

Turns-out I have one of these very monitors sitting on the desk next to me
(supplied with an IBM PC Server 330)

Monitor Model No: G51 - 6541-02S
Date of manufacture: July 24 1997

There were also a lot of these models donated to NPO's throughout NSW by BP
a few years ago.... I have contacted IBM support for repair / replacement
details and will try to track-down some of the recipients.

(PS - Julien, what's the go with monitors being 'hemisphere specific'? - it
hasn't blown-up yet :-)

Rgds, Don