Hi folks.

Hi there folks.

Just read about Computerbank in Linux Weekly News.  We're doing a similar
thing here in Sydney--I note Ken Yap has already gotten in touch with you.
We've installed systems in a bunch of community groups: Community Aid
Abroad, Amnesty International, ANTAR, Nature Conservation Council and
others on the way.

I'm coming down to Melbourne over New Year from the 28th and would love to
meet up with you guys and swap ideas.  When and where is a good place?

PLUR

---
 ___           simon@rumble.net
|___            http://www.rumble.net
 ___| H E R M
                The problem with most conspiracy theories is that
                they seem to believe that for a group of people to
                behave in a way detrimental to the common good
                requires intent.