Amalgamate our lists?

Hi Grant,

I've been wondering over time why I seem to know only some things from this
mailing list, but see you also sent your messages today to another
Computerbank list than the one I'm on. I certainly wouldn't understand
anything technical but I'd still like to be aware of what is being
discussed on it -- amongst everything else, I could learn more people's
names and know of their enthusiasm and activities.

>From: Grant Diffey <nevyn@wow64.org>
>To: CBV General List <computerbank@lists.linux.org.au>,
>        Computerbank Technical List <cbtechnical@lists.linux.org.au>
>Subject: Hold on the BP demo...

I think everyone could make up their mind about what to delete and what not
and suggest both lists be amalgamated for better overall communication and
an increased general awareness among us about all of Computerbank's
activities.

If we talk about amalgamating all of our lists, are there others?

Regards, Bruce

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/