Re: [Computerbank] best free anti-virus whatsit

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 02:47:35PM +1100, Bruce McCubbery wrote:
> At 09:01 1/12/01 +1030, Shaun Branden wrote:
>
> [Is there a great, no cost, regularly updatable anti-virus thing for dummies?]
>
> >ummm, Linux or BSD?
>
> Could be BSE for all I know Shaun, I'm the dummy (aka. computer klutz).

Hi Bruce,
Well Linux or one of the free BSD's should meet your needs
perfectly. They are certainly great, free, regularly updatable and are
by their nature anti virus.

If you are looking for an anti virus program for Windows, I am afraid, I
have no idea.

cheers

Shaun
--