[Computerbank] help with minding shop

Is anyone able to offer time to help with minding this place (225
Queensberry St) next week or thereafter?  I have it covered on weekends,
evenings and wednesdays, and Ana is going to help on monday afternoon.
I don't need scary regular commitments or anything like that, just let
me know and rock up whenever you can help.

The net access is nothing to write home about yet, but it does work.
I'm waiting on telstra, uecomm to respond to some queries about DSL,
fibre, maybe should just buy the DSL and be done.

Sam