Re: [Computerbank] latest on Greg in Landsborough VIC and us

I'll try to be around again at 2.15 Greg, but nothing can be definite until
we hear from an authorative Computerbank VIC person on what you can pick up
from what they are calling junk -- apparently any computer under 32 meg, 1
gig. pentiums. That leaves a lot, hey? But there's also other stuff like
old printers and even fax machines, but I don't know what they're thinking..

How soon after they give you the green light -- if they do -- can you visit
92 Rosslyn St West Melbourne? Can you bring a helper, just in case?

Bruce