[Computerbank] party party party I am so excited!!! :):):)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 11:27:33AM +1100, Bruce McCubbery wrote:
> What a good idea! Perhaps someone can produce something about the
> party we can all print off and spread around in our usual haunts? Any
> limit on numbers Sam?

Well, probably 10000 would be quite difficult to fit in the building but
we could spill out onto the streets in that case.

Perhaps we should plan to visit the gardens on bouverie street, I don't
like the idea of a whooly indoor party all that much (and 225q does not
have a back-garden).  Can anyone bring a portable bbq?

I'll make a poster to advertise the party.  grumble grumble fifty people
on list mumble grumble.

Let's plan for Sat 6th, or Sat 13th.
Is it too late to organize a party for the 6th?

Please inundate bruce (party coordinator) with your votes!!

Sam