[Computerbank] Reminder for Vic - End of Year Festivities this Friday 20th December

Hello there,

This is a reminder about the End of Year BBQ and Trivia Night happening for
CAI-Vic volunteers this Friday the 20th December. :)

The BBQ kicks off at 1.30pm in the Flagstaff Gardens (Vic Market side, near
the kiddie park and near the electric BBQs). We will also have our end of
year awards...The McCubberry Awards. :)

The Trivia night is a fundraiser (costs $10 per person - kids free). Its on
the same night as the End of Year BBQ and starts at 6pm. It will go until
until 9pm.

If you need further information - email me or consult the list archives.

Please RSVP to kylied@projectx.com.au if you are coming to the BBQ. This will
ensure that there will be lots of yummy food for everyone. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies