Re: Blind Ignorance

Best Bet is to check out:

http://www.computerbank.org.au

There's also a bunch of work being done in Perth, WA for our own chapter
of ComputerBank... you can find out details like where we're up to with
organisaing a constitution, bylaws and distribution strategy via:

http://www.q-net.net.au/~buddrige/computerbank

However to cut a long story short, we are looking to provide people who
cannot afford a computer, computers - mainly obtained from Government
departments and large companies who would otherwise throw their outdated
machines out.

We intend to load these machines with GNU/Linux (for licensing and
technical reasons).  Also looking to offer free training in the use of
these new machines...

cheers

David Buddrige. 8-)