RE: [PC-Bank] comments regards constitution...

Hi all...

> Yep, ok so we have to word our objectives to cover this. Hmm... something
> like (d) To affiliate with any organisation or Association which has
> similar objectives or charitable aims.

Hmmm... still a bit obscure - and open to wildly different intepretation...
for instance, this reads (to me) like " where the charity we are giving is
similar"... rather than the intended "where they are also a charitable
organisation"...

Also, ther organisations we wish to form relationships/alliances with may
not necessarily be "charitable organisations"... ie. Government
departments...

How about:

(d) To affiliate with any organisation or Association which has similar
objectives.   (Covers affiliating with ComputerBank Australia).
(e) To form strategic alliances with any organisation or Association whose
where doing so furthers the aims and objectives of ComputerBank WA.  (Covers
our working with other organisations (such as GSI or Anglicare or anyone
else) in order to locate persons in need of our services).

cheers

Dave... 8-)