I don't know if this is an old question - is there a FAQ for this project?

As far as I can tell all the text mode email clients I have seen (I was
using Mutt for a while) use external means to send email, such as
Sendmail.  Now for a home machine such as mine this really sucks since
many servers will reject mail now if it doesn't come from a valid
domain.  Not many low-income home users have a domain name.

Anyone know of such a client?  I have to use Netscape Mail at the
moment.  And I know you can cheat your way around Sendmail's security
but as it is an anti-spam feature I don't think it is in the internet
communities best intrests to cheat it.  And I imagine that most home
users would rather not have to run an sendmail or something.

Darrin

--

staeci@geocities.com

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/orchard/8781/