status report from NSW

A quick update. A couple of other NSWers are looking at the incorporation
issue and how to work with TAD, they will report in due course I'm sure.

This is to acknowledge donations from Adam Kennedy of 40+ 1MB SIMM
sticks; Steve Smith of a pile of hard disks, some modems and cabling;
and Craig Warner of some hard disks, lot of memory and a 486 motherboard
(I haven't seen some of the stuff yet, somebody else is collecting).

At home I have two more 386s ready to go once I get the HDs. We now seem
to be flush with memory, HDs but short of keyboards, cases and maybe
motherboards and displays later. Ah well, the ups and downs.