Online Database

Hello all,

I have laid the ground work for the Online Database. To cut things short
we need three things.

One a server to put the database on, mine is not large enough to handl
it, plus the disk is going to die anyday soon.

Two, to write the front end web pages.

Three to hook the SQL into those Web Pages.

I have already got a handle on the SQL / Web thing. And have written the
database backend. Where I need help is with One and Two. Can someone
with a server who can host Apache, PHP and PostgreSQL please contact me.
Also anyone with web design skills also contact me if you are interested
in helping out. To put it plainly my UI skills are not up to scratch and
would appreciate if some one could help out with the design. Plus my
GIMP is broken for the time being.

Regards,

Nathan Dietsch