Re: [Computerbank] Network knotting out day - late notice - in Victoria

Romana,

> Why not call for an online meeting with other CBs - after all, we all
> have network gurus - and as a national organisation, we could surely
> work together on solutions? And these are things we too will face at
> some point - be nice to have something already worked out:)

Because sometimes face to face meetings get more done. IRC and online
meetings lose a lot of information normally conveyed by tone of
voice and body language. [Grant aka "nevyn" terms this low bandwidth] .

DSL
--
Microbits Linux Technician

Ph: +61 8 8362 9220