Re: [Computerbank] The real 2000 bug/virus

Dear Linuxoids

Tres kewl.  Be it known that I'm the head of the illuminati, all other
claimants are fakes.  Apply for Nazi party membership & /or barmitzvahs in
triplicate.  Resistance is futile.  Life is temporary so it's worth a try.
When all is hopeless get a sence of humour & try another way

Father Christmass lives on the south pole in a pole house. the north pole
ruse is to leave him unmolested by pests.  Notice how he never never turns
up for Christmass.  We live in evil times...

Tinkerbell says hi to all who have confidence in her existance

love & light & build linux from scratch?

BVS