[Computerbank] new to Debian

Dear Debianoids

Hi, while I've been a linux user since the early 90s my prefered
distribution has been slackware.  I had tried to install Debian, quite a
few times & Progeny even but ultimately to no avail.

Any way I got a copy of demolinx 2.0 based on patato out of linux format
mag.  it works well.  I'm having a few configuration gaps while using it
Where could I ask for assistance?  Thanks in advance.

BVS