Re: [Computerbank] The real 2000 bug/virus

> Us ordinary impure genetic type people
> (not evolved supermen), must be controlled and stamped out.
> Just an honest observation.
>
> greg

Dear Greg,

I heartily agree,

More stringent security measures.  Universal electronic surveillance.
No-knock laws.  Stop and frisk laws.  Government inspection of
first-class mail.  Automatic fingerprinting, photoraphing, blood tests,
and urinalysis of any person arrested before he is charged with a
crime.  A law making it unlawful to resist even unlawful arrest.  Laws
establishing detention camps for potential subversives.  Gun control
laws.  Restrictions on travel.  The assinations, you see, establish the
need for such laws in the public mind.  Instead of realising that there
is a conspiricy, conducted by a handful of men, the people reason - or
are manipulated into reasoning - that the entire populace must have it's
freedom restricted in order to protect the leaders.  The poeple agree
that they themselves can't be trusted.  Targets for assasination will be
mavericks of left or right who are either not part of the Illuminati
conspiracy or have been marked as unreliable.  The Kennedy brothers and
Martin Luther King, for example, were capable of mobilizing a somewhat
libertarian left-right-black-white populist movement.  But the
assasinations that have occurred so far are nothing compared to what
will take place.  The next wave will be carried out by the Mafia, who
will be paid in Illuminati gold.

The puppets in the Kremlin have no idea that they and the puppets in the
White House are working for the same people.  The Illuminati control all
sorts of orginizations and national governments without any of them
being aware that others are also controlled.  Each group thinks it is
competeing with the others, while actually each is playing its part in
the Illuminati plan.  Even the Morituri - the six person affinity groups
which splintered from the SDS Weathermen, because the Weathermen seemed
too cautious - are under the control of the Illuminati.  They think they
are working to bring down government, but actually they are
strengthening its hand.  The Black Panthers are also infiltrated.  At
present rate, within the next few years the Illuminati will have the
American people under tighter surveillance than Hitler had the Germans.
And the beauty of it is, the majority of the Americans will have been so
frightened by Illuminati backed terrorist incidents that they will beg
to be controlled as a masochist begs for the whip.
~
~
~

In fact, buy the books  'Illuminatus Trilogy', 'Cosmic Trigger' and
'Schroedingers Cat' and read them all. I can't lend you mine - people
never brought them back.

Opposed to the Illuminati (Illuminated Seer of Bavaria) are (of course)
the Justified Ancients of Muumuu, supported by gold from ancient
Atlantis and telephathic contact by hyper intelligent dolphins)

I also recommend studying the mathmatics of the Great Pyramid and exploring the
relationship between the Kabbalah, Torah, Tarot, The Periodic Table of Elements,
Michael Jacksons plastic surgery and Zen.

You will then stop worrying about Y2K being a world plot.

Spelling, Americanisms and historical content all sic Robert Anton
Wilson.  Usage falls within fair usage guidelines.

--

Yes, I am serious.  Hail Eris!

--
Cloud <wavicle63@optusnet.com.au>