Re: [Computerbank] RE: Computerbank best days for newbies

Hi all interested in coming down to CAI-Vic this Wednesday,

It would be great if you could turn up around midday or so so that we can get everyone underway on tasks as a group.

I also wanted to go through some of the more routine admin aspects of Computerbank with this group. (Dont worry Wendy or people that miss out - we can do this again next Wednesday)

At 2pm - we are expecting a handful (6) of new volunteers for induction - so we will be fairly busy at this point.
For this week - there is a fair amount of preparation work / organisation work to do - so mainly this is what we will be doing in the early part of the day. Once we are organised - we might get to go through the software install process in the late afternoon. :)

Cheers and seeya Wednesday,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended Recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium. ******************************************************************