Re: [Computerbank] new to Debian

Hi there,

CAI-VIc has copies of Debian (8 CD set) available for around $12.50 a set for
volunteers and $25 for non-volunteers. We need advance warning if you plan on
ordering a set.

At the moment we are only open Wednesdays - 12-5pm, Thursdays 9.30-5pm,
Fridays 9.30-5pm and some Saturdays 12-5pm (advance notice given re us being
open on a Saturday as this is dependant on volunteers being on a roster). We
will be open on Sat 22nd Feb and Sat 1st March. Other dates in March will be
finalised at the next CAI-Vic branch meeting.

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies