[Computerbank] About the Debian Cd's

Hi there all folk who put in orders for Debian CD's,

At this time, we are unable to do this due to the new configuration of the CD Burning puter...anyway...the CD's will not be ready for anyone on Friday.

I will post again - when they are ready. :)

Sorry about that...ah the joys of puters... :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended Recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium. ******************************************************************