[Computerbank] Knoppix 3.1 and Gnuwin

I forgot to mention that I have an image of the latest Knoppix,from a
generous friend with cable :), if computerbank does not already have
this, I'll bring it in.

It does seem to have advantages over the last one I received from
computerbank.  Most important (for me) it runs gnome properly and seems
to have working usb hotplug.

I also have a copy of the very handy GNUwin cd - which I am happy to
share as is, but the image has faults .. Mozilla and a couple of other
programs will not unpack and the documentation is missing..  does anyone
have a better copy?

--
Cloud <wavicle63@optusnet.com.au>