[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] CNN.com - Low-income housing goes wireless - Feb. 24, 2003

Romana,

The WiFi is an interesting concept but I wouldn't trust an Australian
Government to get a public housing development right any more...I think
we'd need an American or British urban design company to do it.

Our current Thatchereque, Bush Kneeling policy makers seem more
concerned with saving money and making war than people.

DSL