Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] CNN.com - Low-income housing goes wireless - Feb. 24, 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 08:19:09AM +1030, David Lloyd scrawled:
> The WiFi is an interesting concept but I wouldn't trust an Australian
> Government to get a public housing development right any more...I think
> we'd need an American or British urban design company to do it.
>
> Our current Thatchereque, Bush Kneeling policy makers seem more
> concerned with saving money and making war than people.

Folks, this sort of political ranting is OFF-TOPIC TO THE COMPUTERBANK
LIST. My views on this are another matter altogether (I don't
necessarily disagree with you), but keep it off the list.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org