[Computerbank] Mailing list guidelines for Computerbank ..

Hi there all,

Below is a draft version of the new and improved mailing list guidelines for
the Computerbank list:

Computerbank list to be used for :

- News Announcements and discussion that relate to any of the following
topics: Computerbank, Education, Recycling, Linux/OSS, Digital Divide and
Community Technology
-Announcements of current CAI issues and discussion topics (further
discussion on cai-discuss)
-Announcements of Events and Meetings occurring at Computerbanks / Computer
Angels
-Notification of CAI National Meetings and Minutes Availability
-Computerbank Branch Reports and Happenings
-Calls for help (like we need a this...or someone that knows...)

Anyone want to add anything to this list?

I am still thinking about the guidelines for cbsupport and cbtechnical - the
welcome letter covers the list guidelines in the main part and we don't seem
to have too many issues with the cbtech/cbsupport lists (maybe a wee spam
issue on cbsupport). However, I'll probably make a few wee changes - spell
things out and such like. When i have finished I will announce draft
guidelines on this list. :) Stay tuned... :)

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies