Re: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

> And when we build a relationship with these people maybe they'd be less
> likely to flog the gift at the nearest op shop, hmm?

Somehow I thought that we were going to network with social
service agencies for prosective clients...and leave the screening
up to them. (as in can you tell us who would benefit from a
computer with internet access eg: for info purposes, for support,
for education, for communication ect)

The loss of computers to porn shops will be minimal (if at all) -
and even if this happens on the odd occasion - does it really
matter?

Kylie