RE: Random thoughts - A spanner in the works

Dave,

Excellent idea - maybe a postgresql database or somesuch with a cgi web
front-end?  Maybe if a few developers could get together and put together an
app
(preferably gpl'ed) to run under postgresql or msql?

Well, if no one is going to start the project, I put up my hand. If anyone is
interested in helping, please let me know, ndietsch@mse.com.au.
Can we use server space at linux.org.au, if not I have a server up and running.

If people with database skills could join, it would really help. As I said I am
a windows developer and have only limited (very) experience with Linux
databases, I lurked on postgresql list for a while.

Nathan