Great Meeting

Hi All

Thought today's meeting was great and an indication of good things to come - the enthusiasm and support was good to see - congratulations to all and god luck.

Confirming invitation for all to an evening demonstrating the 'Grouputer' at 7.30pm on the 17th. February. It's in the City and I'll post the address. (The 'Grouputer' allows multiple keyboard entry and collates the input as well as other uses)

I think the demo will be well worthwhile and maybe we can make use of the system

regards Bill McPherson