Re: an offer

Kylie Davies (beckster@warehouse.net) wrote...
> Nathan,
>> The problem is, it would be done in photoshop, not gimp, I tried to
>> argue otherwise.  But does this pose a problem, if not I will get
>> her going on it.
> ?? Comments appreciated.

Shouldn't think it's a problem - if we're going to be fanatical
about only using Open Source stuff we're cutting off our noses
to spite our faces.

IMHO, of course.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/