RE: minimum specs

-----Original Message-----
From: staeci@yahoo.com [mailto:staeci@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 12:33 PM
To: computerbank@lists.linux.org.au
Subject: minimum specs

Just wondering about minimum specs for reasonable websurfing type
machines, needs to be able to run X (probably fvwm) and netscape4.

Also what distro is best suited to low mem and storage machines,
I think I remember that debian has one of the more lean installs.

--
Darrin Mison
--

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.
The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/