Upcoming to-do day & Urgent request for help!

Hi folks,

As a result of a large influx of systems, we are rapidly running out of
space at Rosslyn Street. This would not be so bad, except we will have
25 extra people trying to find space to work in about 3 weeks' time!

First: we urgently need people who have some space to store monitors,
computer boxen and other stuff to step forward! The space needs to be
dry and secure; we hope only to need it for about 2 months. If you have
space available, please email me at trish@thefrasers.org so I can
co-ordinate your offers. Thanks in advance!

Second: we need people who have means of transporting the stuff from
Rosslyn Street to a series of new temporary homes to step forward. If
you have car, trailer, ute or anything along those lines, we will need
you all! See below for when. Again, if you can help, please email me at
trish@thefrasers.org so I can co-ordinate.

Third: we need everyone's arms and legs to sort and help move the excess
stuff.

We are having a to-do day on Sunday February 11th. Please show up (with
arms & legs, or with car & trailer, or both!) at around midday - we
hope to be able to get this all done in one afternoon!

When we're finished, we should have a fine, handsome workshop, all ready
and functional for the extra people to work in. And then: watch out
world!

8-)

Trish Fraser, Sunbury, Australia
trish@thefrasers.org