Re: [Computerbank] crossing or crosspollinating 225bank (or Comp225q?)

Hello everyone,

Greg White and his wife Linda from Landsborough VIC will be at 225
Queensberry St on Thursday 10 January at around 10 am and after a good old
natter and familiarisation tour there we'll all waddle off to lunch
somewhere around noon and then rock up to 92 Rosslyn St around 2 pm for
another natter and two way familiarisation there. Hopefully, Greg will be
able to backload some old computers from Computerbank which he can fix up
for his locals. To start the ball rolling.

It seems a really good chance for us to all to get to know each other and
our premises and activities.

Greg's keen to, and is capable of doing it, build a Computerbank branch
(with a 225-like associated set up eventually) in Ararat and/or Landsborough.

Everyone is welcome to the lunch and the two familiarisations.

Bruce