[Computerbank] where in Sydney are the new Computerbank premises?

Thanks Craig!

Where is Computerbank Australia Inc.'s new Sydney 'home'?

Tri Community Exchange
688 High Street
Penrith

Is there a phone number there?

Love to know more about your donation stream:

"I talked to Steve, who has well over 100 pcs in his
garage at the moment. Steve also has a bit of time on
his hands, he has volunteered to manage the logistics
of the donations. At present, Steve is working with
AGL for their donation of desktops. Quantity and
quality unknown."

I think others want to hear more about Sydney' efforts, too?

.. Bruce (Melb)