[Computerbank] a VIC-only list, too?

Hi Moose and all,

Well, I'm certainly one of the ones who doesn't read minutes, I don't like
formal meetings either. Appreciate that others do, though.

How can being face-to-face occur with everyone from across Australia? I'm
reminded that a lot of our rabbiting on about "Victorian" or (even worse)
"Melbourne" things must be really getting up the nose of everyone
elsewhere, too much traffic on stuff unrelated to them.

I know there's a lot happening on the CBNSW list because I'm on it lurking
and I love knowing what they're up to but there's a balance needed and (I
think?) there's no similar CBVIC list now?

That said, I think we would all be encouraged to hear more of the "Sydney
Story" as it is unfolding, too little is just as bad as too much?

Regards to all, Bruce