Re: [Computerbank] a VIC-only list, too?

Hi Bruce

I'm on the NSW list too but I think my next email after that one mentioned
a conference. small this year but hopefully that type of event plus
regionalised workshops with funding would slove the distance probs.

I also believe that it will be possible to eventually have
teleconferencing, this is currently being researched.

The other thing is that this list addresses issues that are relevant for
all of CAI setting up new and remote branches, I know the other states are
having there teething problems but in Vic we've been through a lot of the
same scenarios and may have alternative answers for the problems new
branches face.

Remember we are not separate organisations but one organisation with many
parts.

I think sometimes we all get so caught up in our day to day problems that
we forget to do the one thing CAI is about and that is to share our
knowledge.

pen