Re: [Computerbank] solving the conundrum of the bush

Thanks Greg,

I've trawled through the site http://www.linux.org.au/usergroups/ Romana
sent us and I'm getting a good overview. But what gives with the fact
Victoria http://www.linux.org.au/cgi-bin/usergroups.cgi?vic has those extra
four groups? Why have them?

Bruce