Re: [Computerbank] too many repeated problems

I've got to tell you Tony we've tried a variety of methods and the
rcipients choose their own login and password but like Shaun said we can't
counter our biggest prob. STUPID HUMANS

Sorry,I had someone today who needed to fsck and even though she had
clear instructions that eveyone can follow she couldn't.

All jokes aside we'll neverhave a soluton for that type of call itstems
not from lack of knowledge but lack of confidence. I've probablysaid
before a lot of our our clients come from a background of low self esteem,
poor education/literacy, and impoverishment financial/spirit.

We'll all just have to battle on with a smile and maybe a stiff scotch.

Pen