[Computerbank] Re: certificate of appreciation and logo

Dear Peter, great ideas and i meant to include a date line, must have forgot.
I like the idea of adding something about what they actually did/contributed,
but i get the idea we're meant to discuss that one, speaking of which,
there's a committee meeting coming up with reports to prepare for so we
should probably chat about a few things along those lines as well.  Are you
still all right for coming over on Tuesday?

Best regards,

cromwell