[Computerbank] Draft - Statement of Donation of Equipment

Greetings all;
	i just can't leave a "really interested in opinions" outburst like that
dangling - pollies beware! :)  Just stirring the pot here, i can't pretend to
speak from experience on this one.

	Individuals may just have second thoughts if we charge them to act charitably
with their old hardware.  Also, if we're charging the corporations for
responsibly disposing of their monitors and securely destroying copies of
their old confidential data, should we consider a certificate / chit /
receipt / whatever to provide them some piece of mind?

	What charges / remuneration do SIMS metals award for the dead hardware we
contract them to pick up?

	Food for thought.  Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/