[Computerbank] Fwd: Re: [cai-sa] Re: [CAI-committee] (CAI) public liability insurance and not-for-profit status docs needed asap PLEASE:)

Greetings all,
	just another of my random ramblings;  if we have a score of fellow sufferers
in this matter, is it worth contacting any of them to see if any of them have
fared better than us so far?

	By the bye, Jennifairy, i like your style :)

	Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/